Subject: Re: Oh my god!! 534 messages!!!!
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:53:25 -0500

On 11-Dec-95 11:43:24, fberas ([email-masked]) Emailed: 

> I'd like to know if this is happening to me alone or is there any body
> else  recieving repeated messages!!! My god!, when I download my
> messages,(let's say 34), my mailbox at my internet  provider empties,
> but when I download the next day, I get the new messages  plus the old
> 34!! and so on, that now I just downloaded 534 ( FIVE HUNDRED AND 
> THIRTY FOUR) messages. If this keeps up, I'll have to unsubscribe, and
> that would not be a very merry  christmas for me!!!!!!!

> Freddy Beras
> [email-masked]
> "It's alive, It's al.......oops!, sorry, my mistake...."

You need to check your mail software settings. There's an option to delete
the mail after you fetch it. If you do not, yup, it just keeps piling up
there, day after day.

--
      ______________________________________________________________
     /     John Crookshank         | Raptor3 DEC Alpha Workstations \
    |  MicroTech Solutions, Inc.   | Lightwave 3D, Toaster/Flyer     |
    | Desktop Video Systems Dealer | JVC Professional Video Products |
    | NewTek Systems Group Dealer  | PVR, Speed Razor, and more.     |
    |------------------------------|---------------------------------|
    |     [email-masked]              http://www.mt-inc.com/       |
     \______________________________________________________________/